hammerheadMTB has not voted in the 2017 San Diego A-List.
Some bike shops sell bikes; others sell clothing and even parts. Well this bike shop does the same like the rest.
But here's how this bike shop is so different:
1. Great customer Service, friendly and very likable.
2. Very knowledgeable in all the products, not just their own.
3. They will refer other bike shops that meet customer needs rather than make the sale.
4. They're both Pro racers and use that knowledge to promote safe cycling and even mentor new as well as experienced riders and racers.
5. They help everyone without prejudice.
6. Their bike fit is unbelievable, will get you the best fit I've ever seen and I have traveled and raced the National Circuit.
7. They're involved in the community with coaching and sponsoring of up and coming racers. Certified USA Cycling Coach.
8. They are always willing to go that extra mile to make sure you have the right equipment.
9. They lead Mountain Bike rides on Wednesday (Beginner/Intermediate) and Sunday’s (Advanced) and Road Rides Thursday (beginner/Intermediate) and Saturday (Advanced)
10. They can drop the hammer on anyone of us at any time, but just sit in to help the group dynamics and teach the group through their leadership, motivation and lead by example.
hammerheadMTB has not cast any votes in the 2017 San Diego A-List.